- Sister Pam Henley has completed radiation treatments and is recoverying her strength.
- Sister Tanya Soblaskey continues to deal with cancer and related issues.
- Sister Johnson is living in Tulsa with Jennifer and Cory.
- Bother Kelley continues to have health issues.
- Brother Marty Soblaskey is struggling with kidney issues.
- Sister Melva & Raveena’s sister Debbie is is recovering from an additional surgery.
- Sister Melva and Raveena’s brother Charles Horton (bro. Lee’s brother-n-law) is better.
- Sister Alma Weeden is struggling with her health as she deals with cancer.
- Sister Diane Harless continues to struggle with health issues.
- Sister Betty Pennington continues to struggle with health issues.
- Brother Rob’s aunt Susan Davis, was given the all clear from Hailey-Hailey disease, his grandmother Edna Davis continues to suffer with it.
*Health concern we continually pray for: Brother Kelley, Brother Horton, Sister Diane Harless, Sister Melva Chandler, Sister Jeanie Holt, Sister Betty Pennington.
*Nursing Homes or Home-bound we continually pray for: Brother & Sister Ishmael, Sister Lois Strickland
If you have a prayer request, let us know here: http://northacoc.org/contact/send-a-message